Protection of personal data
We consider ensuring the right to personal data protection as a fundamental commitment of MOJA.RO, therefore we will dedicate all necessary resources and efforts to process your data in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("General Data Protection Regulation"). or "GDPR"), as well as with any other legislation applicable on the territory of Romania.
As one of the essential principles of this legal framework is transparency, we have prepared this document to inform you about how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data when you interact with us about products and services. including through our website.
1. Principles of data protection
- The collection of personal data will be done only for the specified, explicit and legitimate purposes. The data will not be processed to third parties in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
- Personal data will be accurate, and where necessary, updated;
- The processing of personal data will be done in a legal, fair and transparent manner;
- All personal data will be kept confidential and stored in a manner that ensures the necessary security;
- Personal data will not be shared with third parties unless this is necessary for the purpose of providing services in accordance with the agreements;
- The data subjects have the right to request access to, rectification and deletion of personal data, opposition or restriction from data processing, as well as the right to data portability.
2. Personal data
- Personal data means any information that may be linked to an identified or identifiable natural person (subject person).
- Personal data includes all types of direct or indirect information (ie used in connection with other data) relating to the subject person, such as name, date of birth, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, etc.
3. Collection of personal data
The data we collect may include the following:
- Name and contact details (We collect your first and last name, email address, mailing address, telephone number and other similar contact details)
- We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used to authenticate and access your account.
- We collect data about your device and how you and your device interact with our products.
- We collect data about the features you use, the items you purchase, and the web pages you visit.
- We collect data about the device and network you use to connect to our products. These include data about operating systems and software applications installed on your device, including product keys. They also include IP address, regional settings, and language settings.
4. The purpose of collecting personal data
- informing customers / buyers about the status of their Account including validation, shipping and invoicing of orders, resolving cancellations or problems of any kind related to an order, the goods and / or services purchased;
- sending newsletters and / or periodic alerts, by using e-mail (e-mail, SMS), only if the data subject has explicitly agreed.
- market research, tracking and monitoring of sales and customer / buyer behavior.
MOJA.RO may also provide the personal data of the buyer to other companies with which it is in partnership, but only on the basis of a confidentiality commitment on their part and only for the purposes mentioned in point 16.3., By which it guarantees that this data is kept secure and that the provision of this personal information is made in accordance with applicable law, as follows: courier service providers, marketing service providers, payment / banking service providers, telemarketing or other services provided by companies with which we can develop joint bidding programs on the market of our goods and services, insurers.
- Cookies: this site must use first party cookies and will give Retargeting.biz access to this information. This cookie is placed by this site and, therefore, can only be used in connection with this site. Consequently, a link between the internal monitoring of the users of this site and the monitoring on other sites is not technically possible through this cookie.
- To unsubscribe from communications sent by Retargeting.biz send an e-mail to email@example.com. Personal information of the buyer can also be provided to the General Prosecutor's Office, Police, courts and other competent state bodies, in on the basis and within the limits of the legal provisions and as a result of expressly formulated requests.
5. Use of personal data
- we will use the personal data only for the purpose for which they were collected and we will store the data only as long as necessary for the purpose mentioned above.
- we will keep the customer's information for the period in which his account is active, for any of the purposes mentioned above (point 4).
- access to personal data is strictly limited to MOJA.RO staff, associates who have the necessary authorization and a clearly defined need for the use of data.
If users do not want the disclosure of personal data to these companies, they are asked to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Security of processing
We will process the data securely, apply and maintain appropriate technical measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access, especially when the processing involves the transmission of data over a network and against any other form of illegal processing. Questions related to the security of personal data can be sent to email@example.com
7. Access and rectification or deletion of personal data
- customers have the right to request at any time access to: rectification, portability, deletion or restriction of the processing of collected data.
- to keep your personal data up to date, we recommend that users inform us of any changes or discrepancies.
To view or modify personal data or to obtain information about personal data (if at the request of a third party, we have stored or processed any of your personal data), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Signed and dated application. We store personal data only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes, but not more than 7 years from the termination of the contract or the last interaction with us. After the end of the period, personal data will be destroyed or deleted from computer systems or transformed into anonymous data for use in scientific, historical or statistical research.
8. Marketing emails
MOJA.RO has the right to send customers marketing emails with their consent. This specific form of consent must be given freely, specifically and precisely informed.
These requests are met when customers have chosen to receive marketing emails (actively approved), by checking the section I WANT TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER displayed when registering a new account, when subscribing to newsletters and in my personal account.
* Text means those sms communications sent on the mobile phone or push notifications that appear in the Chrome or Firefox browser.
Customers will always have the right to object, upon request and at no cost, to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, without having to provide concrete justifications. Customers can do this by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link that appears in the e-mails they receive or they can send a message to CONTACT@moja.ro. Once the customer has expressed their disagreement, the personal data of that The customer will no longer be processed for direct marketing.
* Marketing emails contain information that we find interesting to the customer, promotions and breaking news about our products and services.
- customers have the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of their personal data. All questions and complaints will be processed by moja.ro at email@example.com
- in the unlikely event that customers have suffered damages due to the violation of their rights under the personal data protection policy and FUP Distribution has not handled the complaint properly, customers have the opportunity to send a complaint to the higher authority (ANSPDCP).
10. Changes to this policy
This policy may be updated from time to time, for example following changes in relevant legislation or changes in corporate structure within moja.ro If changes are made to this material, customers will be notified by e-mail or through the website. before the changes take effect. We encourage customers to check this page periodically for updates on our privacy practices.
BY READING THE DOCUMENT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE GUARANTEED BY YOUR RIGHTS PROVIDED BY LAW, RESPECTING THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION, THE RIGHT OF ACCESS TO DATA, THE RIGHT OF INTERVENTION, THE RIGHT OF NON-OPPOSITION JUSTICE IN CASE OF VIOLATION OF THE RIGHTS, GUARANTEED BY LAW 677/2001 FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONS REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA, AND THE FREE MOVEMENT OF SUCH DATA.