1. Description of the cookie file and the purpose of its use.
A cookie is a small file, usually made up of letters and numbers, that is downloaded into the memory of a computer (or other equipment used for online browsing - mobile phone, tablet, etc.) when the user accesses a particular website.
Cookies are created when the browser used by a user displays a specific website. The website transmits information to the browser, which creates a text file. Each time the user accesses the website again, the browser accesses and transmits this file to the website server. In other words, the cookie can be seen as an identification card of the Internet user, which notifies the website every time the user returns to that site.
Similarly, cookies can store information about products ordered by the user on MOJA.RO, thus making possible the concept of "shopping cart". Cookies also give the site Moja.ro the opportunity to monitor online activities of users and establish user profiles, which can then be used for marketing purposes. For example, based on cookies, the products and services agreed by a user can be identified, this information being subsequently used to send appropriate advertising messages to that user.
Cookies also make your interaction with our site more secure and faster, as they can remember your preferences (e.g., authentication, language) by sending the information they contain back to the site. original website (first-party cookie) or to another website to which they belong (third-party cookie), when you visit that website again using the same end device.
Our website uses cookie technology to provide you with a better and personalized web service. The data stored by the cookies used on our Websites never show personal details on the basis of which an individual identity can be established
2. How to delete cookies
You may withdraw your consent to cookies at any time. To do this, you can block or delete cookies either through your web browser settings or by using third-party software, or by following the specific instructions for the cookie categories in the following sections. In any case, there may be issues with the use of certain parts of the website if you disable cookies.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer - Internet Explorer;
- Cookie settings in Firefox - Firefox;
- Cookie settings in Chrome - Chrome;
- Cookie settings in Safari - Safari;
- Cookie settings in Edge - Edge;
- Cookie settings in Opera - Opera.
3. What types of cookies we use
Based on the function and purpose for which cookies are used, they are usually classified into the following categories, which MOJA uses on its Websites:
- Absolutely necessary cookies allow you to browse the Website and use its basic functions. Usually, they are installed only in response to actions performed by you that equate to a service request. These cookies are indispensable for the use of the Websites.
- Functionality cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Website and allow us to provide you with improved and more personalized features, such as reminding your preferences. These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your browsing on other websites. The expiration period of these cookies is a maximum of 2 years.
- Analytical and performance cookies allow us to recognize and count users and collect information about how the Website is used (for example, the pages a user opens most often and whether the user receives error messages from certain pages). This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that you can easily find what you are looking for. The expiration period of these cookies is a maximum of 2 years. Regarding third-party cookies, the expiration period may vary and in some cases may exceed 2 years. For more details on this category of cookies, see Section 4 below.
Cookies on marketing and identifying your target audience record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have accessed. We'll use this information to provide more relevant advertising for you and your interests. It's also used to limit how often you can see an ad and help measure the effectiveness of your advertising campaigns. We may also share this information with third parties (such as advertisers) for this purpose. The expiration period of these cookies is a maximum of 2 years. Regarding third-party cookies, the expiration period may vary and in some cases may exceed 2 years. For more details on this category of cookies, see Section 5 below. Other types of cookies that can be used later. We will inform you through our updated policies if any other types of cookies are used.
4. Cookies used for statistical purposes and for monitoring web traffic
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
You may opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our website. Detailed information about Google Analytics and the protection of personal data (including how you can control the information sent to Google) can be found at: https : //policies.google.com/privacy/partners. To prevent this type of cookie from being monitored, you can install an add-in on your web browser (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout). ***
Do cookies contain personal data?
Last update: May 21, 2018.
We may update this Policy from time to time and will notify you of any changes by posting the new version on our Websites. If you have provided us with your contact information and you have authorized us to contact you, we will notify you if we change this Policy substantially. Please consult this Policy periodically for any changes.